Most of my projects can be found on my GitHub page.
- nvim-hardline: A Neovim statusline plugin inspired by vim-airline.
- nvim-lspfuzzy: A Neovim plugin extending the built-in LSP client.
- python-sshcontroller: A Python package to easily run SSH commands.
- vim-oscyank: A Vim plugin to copy text from anywhere via the OSC52 protocol.
- hugo-researcher: A Hugo theme.
- oroques.dev: The source files of my virtual private server and website.
- vim-scrollstatus: A Vim plugin to integrate a scrollbar in the statusline.
- TLS Malware Detection: My MSc project for Imperial College London, on the detection of malware in TLS traffic. It won the Corporate Partnership Programme Prize in Computing Science.
- Ethereum Rock-Paper-Scissors: A smart contract that implements a secure rock-paper-scissors game for the Ethereum blockchain.
- go-leveledlog: A Go package that enables level-based logging.
- Yao’s Protocol: A two-party secure function evaluation using Yao’s garbled circuit protocol.
- staticdep: A Python tool to compute the dependencies among object files of a C static library.
- dotfiles: My config files.
- Claptrap: A Lego Mindstorms EV3 robot programmed to map an unknown environment.
- DoctiHome: A healthcare home device for the elderly. It comprised of a bracelet monitoring the patient’s health and an Android application linking the patient with its relatives. The project entered the 2017 Student Award contest organized by Fondation Sopra-Steria where it reached third place.